Happy Friday girls! Today Sephora’s Beauty sale is open to the public. This is one of my favorite sales to stock up on my holy grails and refresh my makeup for spring. Personally, the makeup I reach for during the spring and summer vary from my winter products. With spring right around the corner its the perfect time to refresh your beauty bags, and get rid of dried out and expired products!
Depending on your level with of Sephora Insider you can receive 15% off if your a VIB Rouge (YAYVIB) or Rouge member(YAYROUGE). If you are an Insider you receive 10% with code (YAYINSIDER)! If you have not yet signed up for the beauty insider program it’s not too late. Just CLICK the link HERE to do so.
I receive so many questions regarding my favorite beauty products.Today’s post covers my most loved purchases from the Sephora Beauty Sale. I have rounded up my favorites for you to easily shop. With so many choices it can be hard to know what products are worth the splurge and which ones don’t make the cut. Here are my must-haves for the Sephora Beauty sale. Get shopping, sales run until 4/23!
- Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk foundation – is a medium foundation with the most radiant finish. I use this when I have a special event or what to look flawless.
- Laura Mercier Translucent setting powder– This is my saving grace to help keep my makeup in place. This splurge is well worth it, and it lasts forever!
- Anastasia Modern Renaissance– My absolute favorite eyeshadow palette!
- Clinique Moisture Spurge– I have very dry skin and this helps so much when my skin is crying for hydration.
- Hourglass lighting Bronzer– This makes me glow and look tan….a double win in my book!
- Stila Liquid lipstick– This will stay all DAY. My favorite colors are Patina, Perla, Portofino & Biscotti
- Nars Blush– This is one of the holy grails that I have worn for years. Orgasm is my most reached for shade (comes in 23 shades).
- Bumble & Bumble– This does everything you need for a perfect hair day. A new purchase I am loving.
- T3 interchangeable curling wands– I started using this product a few months back. It holds my curl and I get more compliments on my hair than ever before.
- Estee Lauder Double Wear- This is a full coverage foundation that lasts ALL.DAY. I wouldn’t recommend for very dry skin types.
- YSL Perfecting Pen-This is the best under eye brightening pen. Its a splurge but worth every penny.
- Better Than Sex Mascara- This is the best combo for thickening & lengthening. You can thank me later because you will fall in love at first use.
- Anastasia Limited Editon Highlighter- This is my most recent purchase. I am such a sucker for ABH highlighters and this one doesn’t disappoint!
- Living Proof Dry Shampoo- I am a once (maybe twice) a week hair washer so I need a dry shampoo that works without build up….THIS IS IT!