One of my favorite parts of a new season is the change in fashion. First off, I might know the trends but that doesn’t mean I love them ALL!! However, this season I think I actually do. I typically wear one trend at a time, that way I feel on trend but still very Me. Spring is a great season to dress for. Its still comfortable, Jeans can still be worn, and jackets now and then are still needed. So what is having a major moment right now;
- FRINGE; its not just for the music festivals anymore. This adds that little bit of detail that takes any piece from plain to polished. I find fringe easiest to incorporate into my wardrobe on accessories, a simple bag or clutch with fringe detail, or a rather basic shoe with fringe ties takes it up another notch.Beach cover-up// “Sofia” Clutch// forever21 heels// fringe necklace
- BELL SLEEVES; I have seen these popping up (on) everything from rompers to cold-shoulder blouses. not only is this trend popping up everywhere, but is also very easy to wear. Just keep an eye on your portions, Balance is key. The bell sleeve is great because it flatters everyone, so this is a trend we can all ROCK!white bell sleeve Blouse // AE Romper // Green off shoulder top //`
- Cold shoulder/ Off the shoulder; these pieces` are the perfect way to add sex appeal with class. There is just something so feminine about this look. This trend can be found on your basic shirt, romper, dresses, and even sweatshirts, I KNOW!! The basic sweatshirt isn’t safe from this trend and `your aren’t either! ` white blouse//similar Navy top//gray sweatshirt//chambray dress
- LACE UP; Lace up shirts, lace up sandals, lace up dresses, lace up heels, lace up ANYTHING is having a moment! You take the simplest shirt add lace up detail and… BAAAMMM. A rather boring black flat throw some laces on them…. WAH LAAA. This little detail is a having a huge moment and with good reason, it’s perfect for anyone! That basic girl who loves simple and comfortable well this Trend is for you. Now throw some laces on it!sam Edelman Heels // suede shorts // coral lace up flats // black skater dress // the striped espadrilles are sold out//
- Trends are great, however staples are just as important. Some choose to save on trends and splurge on staples, that tailored timeless piece. Whatever you choose to save or splurge on, A few things never go out of style. A perfect white-T, a rocking pair of sunglasses, and of course CONFIDENCE!! fashion is fun, however nothing can make an outfit stand out as much as a smile, kindness, and some hard core confidence! Come on Girls, be beautiful both INSIDE & OUT! xo Gretchen Michelle
Hello, I am Gretchen Michelle. Welcome to Living Life Pretty. My plan is to help make your day to day life a little more pretty. Whether through makeup, fashion, or something truly beautiful, I have you covered! I know blogs now a days are...