Can you believe the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is ending in 2 short days! I have been having some major facebook and website issue – hence the MIA. Have you been stalking the Nordstrom Anniversary sale for restocked items or are you completely over it? I need to stop shopping/stalking the website but don’t want the prices to go back up! If you missed my other #Nsale post click Here and Here.
I have narrowed down my favorite Nordstrom Anniversary sale restocked items in each department- as of this morning. I mean, we all could make one more purchase, am I Right! If there is a piece that you can’t stop thinking about grab it. You don’t want none buyers remorse and end up having to pay full price – learned this the hard way.
A lot is sold out but there are still quite a few things things worth grabbing before prices go back up on the 7th!
2.BlankNYC Suede Moto Jacket – A fan favorite this year – just like last year. The quality makes this appear triple the price and such a great fall color. This will sell out, AGAIN
3. Rebecca Minkoff Velvet Crossbody – Velvet will be without a doubt making an appearance again come fall. This is the perfect way to incorporate the trend into your wardrobe.
4. Vince Camuto Split Shaft Bootie – These are one of my favorite purchases. They fit TTS, still in stock and go with everything. I wore mine a few times already, and I will be rocking them straight though the fall.
5. Nordstrom 2ct Cubic Zirconia Earrings – Studs are all I wear once the thicker jackets and blanket scarfs come out because the bigger earrings get caught up on the layers. Can’t say no to the price.
6. BP. Leopard Scarf – This is only $11 and perfect for your fall wardrobe. Nordstrom BP had some amazing items this year.
7. BP. Ripped Crop Skinny Jeans – These jeans are another Nordstrom BP favorite. They are super cute, and I can’t believe they are still available in most sizes. Size down with this brand.
8. Vince Camuto Prasata Bootie – This brand brought the bootie game strong this year. This shoe is favorite bootie without a heel. Snag these before they are gone.
10. Quay Australia 5mm Sunglasses – I love this brand. They are high quality and cute, but super affordable. These ones are under $40!
11. Socialite Choker Tee – The #Nsale is great for stocking up on basics. This tee is under $20 and still availabe in a ton of colors and sizes.
12. Hinge Tie Sleeve Top – Comes in a few colors and has the cutest bow sleeve detail.
13. Soprano Satin Cold Shoulder Top – When I tried this on I knew I had to grab it. The color and cute bow ties makes this the perfect top to dress up for date night. Its also under $30, HOLLA.
14. Zella Live In High Waisted Legging– These are last but certainly not least! These lululemon dupes are under $40 and hands down the best leggings I have in my closet. If you buy anything these NEED to be it!!
1. Sigma Spa cleansing mat – This makes cleaning your brushes so much faster and easier!
2.Look in a Box Saint No Angel Mini Lip Kit – This comes with 4 mini products to try. Mac lipstick is known to go on smooth, with great pigmentation.
3. Impressions Vanity Co. LED Makeup Mirror – This mirror swivels and tilts 360 degrees. If you want to see your face close and personnal this is your mirror (my worst nightmare)
4. Clarisonic ‘Mia’ Cleansing System – I have used and loved mine for years. Its on sale for under $100, and I would highly suggest you snag it.
5. Orignial & Mini Makeup Eraser Duo – This towel takes off all the days makeup, even waterproof mascara. No more buying disposable towlettes.
6. Bobbi Brown Nude Glow Eye & Cheek Palette – Bobbi Brown makes some of my favorite products, and this kit has a value of $365. Need I say more!
7. Bkr Spike Jet& Ella Silicone Water Bottle Duo – I put this in with the beauty products because proper hydration does wonders for the skin.
8. Featherweight 2 hair dryer – This brand makes amazing products. Anytime T3 is on sale is your lucky day. This wont last so grab it fast!
9. ME Clear Anti-Blemish Device – Anything with great reviews and claims to zap zits is my kinda product. I have never tired it, but might be hitting the checkout button on this baby.
10. Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear bow gel– If you have crazy eyebrows that can not be tamed, this is for you! This is like super glue for the brow hairs and works like a dream.
11. Philosophy Purity Cleanse & Smooth Duo – For years this has been one of my most repurchased face products. It removes all makeup, cleanses and works on ALL skin types.
1. Barefoot Dreams in the Wild Throw – If you have ever felt anything by this brand than you already now how soft this blanket must be. The price might seem high to many of you, and it did to me ….until I felt the damm thing! #SOLD
2. BAN.DO 17-month Planner – I am kind of a planner junkie. This brand make super cute and great quality planners. Its almost half off making it only $20
3. Table Lamp – This is no longer available.
4. Cathy’s Concepts Monogram Luggage tag– I mean, who doesn’t love some cute tags to add to there #NYFW luggage. They come in a few colors too.
5. Destinations Miami Leaf Bath towl set – This print is seriously so cute, and will turn your bathroom into a tropical oasis.
6. DKNY Mixed Media Jar – I saw someone put makeup brushes in this and it looked so cute. This line has a few different pieces and I believe they are all in stock.
7. BAN.DO Deluxe Thermal Travel Mug – When you have to be up and out the house way earlier than anyone wants to be, a cute coffee mug definetly helps. ALOT!
8. Inflatable Pineapple Pool Float – Everyone deserves to relax on an oversized pineapple with some Frose on their day off.
10. Voluspa Candles – I have never tried these candles until this year. Grab these while they are on sale, actually stock up because you will fall in love.
11. Slant Collections Wine Glasses – I don’t drink, but if I did these would be in my cart. I love stemless wine glasses because they are much easier, and the cute saying makes for a total win.
12. Oliver Gal Elegant Canvas Wall Art – I am working on creating the perfect gallery wall. This #Nsale had a bunch of great wall art, and was happy to grab it on sale.
Ok Gals, this Nordstrom Anniversary sale is coming to an end. I have tried my best to make sure these items were all in stock and part of the Nordstrom Anniversary sale but you know how quickly things are coming and going, and then going again. If you find something is sold out and you would like me to keep my eye open just let me know. Thanks for reading, and happy SHOPPING!