Happy Monday! Have you been spending every evening & weekend shopping till ya drop? Truth be told I have a hard time making decisions and pulling the trigger. I always second guess myself and end up having to rush through my shopping list the week before. So I guess I have one more week until I have to start shopping. With all the parties and events it’s important to find the perfect gift for your Hostess with the Mostess.
It’s always nice to bring a gift for the person who is inviting you into their home. Planning, cleaning and preparing to feed and entertain tons of people is never easy! Personally, I know I could never do it. So what is the perfect Hostess gift?
I love to give things that they can use to entertain like serving plates, cheese boards or fun glassware. These are pieces I love to receive and always wish I had more when I plan family dinners or gatherings. With so many great monogrammed pieces out there like cheese boards and stemless wine glasses, it helps to make it much more personal.
- Kate Spade mittens; If you live anywhere cold these are essential.
- Monogrammed wine cork; comes in three different metals.
- Martini Shaker; If your hostess love to make cocktails this one is super cute.
- Smore Kit; I love this! The perfect kit for a fun little treat later on.
- Wine bag; This faux fur wine bag is so affordable. Add a bottle of wine and Ta-da!!
- Gold serving spoons; Help to fancy up any dessert table!
- Moscow mule glasses; these seem to be the cup for the year.
- Marble coasters; These would look great on any coffee table.
- Cheese Plate; They will have this monogrammed gift for many, many years!
- Knit throw; I have a thing for blankets, and I think a lot of people do (on sale)!
- Stemless wine glass; Target had tons of cute options like these & these.
- Ugg Slippers; These might be a little pricey but are currently on sale for under $60.
- Monogrammed coffee cups; Get your favorite couple a set of four, or add a gift card!
These Hostess gifts would be great to bring to any party you might be attending this holiday season. I am a last minute shopper and will make sure I keep the gift ideas coming. You can shop these gifts by clicking on the image, link or Shop the post below. Catch my last gift guide (Here). Make sure to follow me over on Instagram. I will be showing 5 great gift ideas daily on IG Stories.
SHOP HOSTESS GIFTS