Beautopia Hair products used for this look;
- Cloud9 daily restoring shampoo & conditioner.
- Cloud9 Conditioning mousse
- Cloud9 Blowout serum
- RootFix Root Lifter mousse
1. Take a comb and create an even part from the front to the back. I then sprayed the RootFix volumizing spray to add volume to the crown. Then pull hair to either side and begin to braid. Don’t worry if it isn’t perfect. Personally, I like a more messy style. Tie off with clear white elastic.
3. Next, take one braid and cross it over your head to the other side. Secure with bobby pins to keep the first braid in place. Don’t be scared to use numerous bobby pins.4. Once the first braid is secure, you can now cross over the second. Try playing around with the placement. This can look great a ton of different ways. Play around with it until you like the way it looks.
How to create this simple half up look. Beautopia hair products used;
- Cloud9 Daily restoring shampoo & conditioner.
- Cloud9 Hotshapes Heat protector to protect from styling damage.
- RootFix root lifter mousse to add volume to the crown.
- Volume Maximizer volumizing spray to help create bigger & fuller hair.
1. First comb through and separate the top section of your hair. I prefer to leave front pieces out.2. Once you have sectioned and tied off the top part of your hair with a tiny white elastic, take half of the ponytail and create a braid. 3. Secure braid with bobby pins. You can then add volume by pulling the elastic tight and pushing top section up. Spray with Cloud9 Heat protector and begin curling the ends of the hair. I use a 1.5-inch curling wand.
SHOP THE POST
Thank you Beautopia Hair for sponsoring this post.