[show_ms_widget id=”35963359″ image_id=”41815704″ width=”1588″ height=”2246″]
I know….. our wallets are crying right now! Black Friday and cyber Monday have come and gone, with far to many gifts for myself and hardly enough for the rest of the people in my life. I figured I’m not the only one who used this past weekend to fatten up their own wardrobe, am I?? The Christmas tree was up on Thanksgiving, house is decorated, and Christmas music is going strong. The shopping list however has barely budged. Elfie came out, does anyone else do elf on the shelf for their children? He arrived 2 days late this year, and last night he never moved from his spot. Who else STINKS….at Elf on the Shelf!
The holidays are really such a great time of year. Gifting is one of my favorite parts of Christmas. Regardless of how well I know someone, every year there are always a few people on my list that leave me stumped. These gift guides are broken down into categories to help you narrow your search for the perfect gift. Today’s are gifts for homebodies like myself. This list is great for so many people. If you know someone who loves to be warm, caffeinated, snuggly, fresh faced, and enjoys chocolate, shop this gift guide below!
- Anthropologie coffee mugs I love a cute coffee mug. This one is one of my favorites. You can put a Starbucks gift card inside or a sample size of ground coffee. Perfect for the coffee lover in your life!
- Clarisonic I have seen such an improvement in my skin since adding this to my routine. Comes in different colors. Brush heads are available for different skin types.
- “bliss’ blanket Who doesn’t love a great soft blanket to cuddle up with on the couch.
- french press This is on my wish list. I love a good cup of coffee and have heard these make the BEST!!
- woven scarf We live in coats for the next 5 months. A bright scarf is perfect to add a pop of color to your look.
- kate spade planner If you know someone who loves being organized this is it. Super cute, purse friendly, and comes in different designs.
- Rose gold candle You can’t go wrong with a candle. People love to have them burning in the home. Its Rose gold, whats not to love?!
- metallic slippers Slippers are one of those things, if you buy them, they will wear them!!
- Hinge pom-pom hat I have seen these everywhere this winter. They come in 5 colors.
- Williamsonoma hot chocolate This delicious hot chocolate is great to have for those family movie nights, or those chocolate CRAVINGS!
- sugar lip crush This time of year we are all feeling a little dry. These are the best moisturizing lip product I have come across.
- ‘Snuggle is real’ pillow I would love to receive this. Throw pillows are a great way to change up the look of a room.
I will be uploading some more gift guides this week. You can shop these gifts for homebodies with the images above, the list above, and pictures underneath.