Happy Thursday! So sorry about missing Tuesday’s post…school vacation week has gotten the best of me, is it Monday yet?? I feel like my Moto should be “Spends all her free time shopping Amazon prime”! I mean, what can’t you find on Amazon? Today I am sharing some of my recent Amazon purchases. Many of these items I heard my blogger friends rave about and knew, well, I had to have it! I have had so many requests for Amazon finds and clothing hauls,so I’m so happy to be finally getting this up for you. Next week on my Instagram I will be doing a huge Amazon try-on for you all.
SHOP THE POST
- 3 Drawer Acrylic Sunglass Holder – I never knew how much I needed this. I can’t tell you how many pairs of sunglasses I have scratched or ruined from not storing them properly. It also looks really cute on my accessory shelves in my closet.
- Chloe Dupe Sunglasses – I am loving these and can’t believe they are only $10. So many of you girls purchased these and told me how much you like them too. If I am ever eyeing a designer pair I always take to amazon first to see if they have a dupe! Gotta love Amazon!
- Baby Bows – I have purchased WAY too many baby bows from Amazon. That 1-click checkout is dangerous, am I right?! These bows are great quality and never leave marks on her head.
- Pure Enrichment Steamer – Trust me when I say, I don’t know how I lived so long without a steamer? Seriously, what was I thinking? This one is under $30 and works great. This caught my eye when another blogger talked about it.
- The Miracle TimeCube Timer – This has been such a great tool for helping me stay focused and productive during the day. I choose a task and how much time I would like to spend on it. It helps me from not losing myself on Instagram or whatever it might be…..maybe, Amazon??
- IPhone Tripod – I have needed one of these for so long. How many times have I had to film a tutorial etc. on a stack of books? This one had amazing reviews and under $10. I have also used this for Instagram pictures when no one is around to snap my pic.
- Laptop cover & Keyboard Case – I needed to replace my old marble case that was cracked. So of course, I took to Amazon and up popped this beauty. I love that it also comes with a screen protector and keyboard cover. This also comes in a ton of color options.
- Gold Love Bracelet – I love this inspired Cartier bracelet. It’s so cute and steady. If you are looking for any inspired pieces Amazon has them all. Make sure to look at the reviews though!
- Velvet Hangers – If you are using anything but velvet hangers…STOP what you’re doing and grab these. The clothes stay on the hangers so much better. I love the blush color because it matches my color scheme.
- Baby Moccasins – I am always skeptical when I find cute pieces for cheap. However, these didn’t disappoint. They are under $20 and couldn’t be cuter on Madelyn’s little feet. Like I said before, always take to the reviews and images.
- Make-up Bag – I totally snagged this per recommendation from my girl Anna at BlushingRoseStyle. It holds a ton and the dividers are removable. If pink isn’t your thing they also have a black version.
- YETI – I know, I am always raving about this cup…Because it’s that good! If you are a mom then you know the struggle of cold coffee, or the constant trip to the microwave for a reheat. This was one of my top sellers this holiday season.
- Waffle Knit Tunic – I was so hesitate to buy clothing off Amazon. However, I am purchased numerous pieces and most of them are really cute. This top is comes in a ton of colors and under $20.
Well guys, thats a wrap! I am constantly purchasing from Amazon so I will be sure to share my newest finds with you all as well.