Happy Thursday, Gals! So sorry that this post is going up so late. Today I have rounded up all the cutest Valentine’s day inspired pieces. Who doesn’t love a little pink in their life?? If you are a girly girl like myself these pieces are for you. However, if you’re shopping for Galentine’s Day gifts for your girlfriends these would be absolutely perfect!! I am a sucker for a cute pajama set so you know these are certainly in my cart!
SHOP THE POST
- Rain Boots – If you are looking for some rain boots to brighten up this winter these are for you. They are super affordable which makes it even better!
- Initial Necklace – This is great for a friend or even yourself. I have this necklace with my children’s initial. It’s also under $50 and comes in silver and gold.
- Becca Glow Letters – This is such a pretty highlighter. It’s new from the Becca line and is limited edition. The fact that it’s mini hearts, X’s & O’s is an added bonus.
- Sugarfina Kiss me – What’s sweeter than candy?? Maybe candy that looks like lips!
- Love Journals – I love to have a good journal to jot down a quick to-do list or goals. This is great for anyone who likes to write, list make etc. They come in a ton of prints.
- Lancôme Monsieur Big Mascara – This has always been one of my favorite mascara’s. The cute packaging makes this the perfect gift for your girlfriends.
- Chicwish Sweater – This is one of my favorite Valentine’s Day inspired pieces I have gotten so far. It has bell sleeves and a crop front…… perfect for V-Day!
- Kate Spade Jewelry Case – If you plan on receiving any diamonds ..(a girl can wish) this holiday, then you should certainly pick up this case!
- Donut Disturb Socks – If I am eating a donut you better not disturb me either! Who doesn’t love a cute pair of socks?!
- Heart Pom Sweater – Can a sweater get any cuter? I wore this on my IG roundup on Tuesday and so many of you loved it! Chicwish has a ton of Valentine’s Day inspired pieces.
- YSL lipstick – This is one of the most moisturizing formulas I have found. The heart packaging makes this a great gift option for your girlfriends, or yourself. It comes in a few shades.
- Heart Phone Case – This is super festive. I had to add this because I love that the sparkles move around in the heart. Are you ever too old for a cute phone case? Asking for a friend.
- Steve Madden Card Case – I feel like this is great for girls on the go! You can fit your license, cards and cash! It’s also on major sale for only $13.
- Fresh Lips don’t lie – My lips aren’t lying when they say they are DRYYYY! Fresh is my favorite brand for chapstick. If you haven’t tried Fresh products yet…start with this!
- WildFox Heart Pajama Set – If you are a sucker for holiday pajama sets this one is on sale. It’s also super cute. This brand makes some of the softest pieces so I am sure this is no exception!
- Abercrombie Jogger Set – I just couldn’t pass up this jogger set. I ordered it last night and can’t wait for it to arrive. Each piece is sold separately. I mean, could this be any more fitting for Valentine’s Day??
I know Valentines ‘s day is a love or hate kinda holiday! However, most of these pieces are too cute to pass up. I have had a lot of requests for some Valentine’s Day inspired looks and I will certainly be getting those up soon. Thanks for stopping by!